MVP Card Program
1. Tweeter’s Bar & Grill, Inc. MVP Points are available on qualifying purchases at Tweeter’s location. You must present your MVP Card at the time of purchase to receive your points. The MVP Card is not valid with any other offer. This means that if you have a coupon or other promotional offer, no points will be issued for that visit. You have to choose one or the other.
2. No purchase is necessary to get a Tweeter’s Bar & Grill, Inc. MVP Card, however you can only have one active card at a time and you must have an e-mail address to qualify. Lost or stolen cards are replaceable.
3. You will be awarded 1 base point for every $1 purchased. Points will not be issued for tax or tip. You will receive a receipt after every purchase which will serve as a confirmation that your points were credited to your account. To qualify for points on a catered event or banquet function, you must be a cardholder prior to booking the event. Points will not to be issued for room rental or service charges and there is a limit of 2,000 points per event. The cardholder must be the individual paying for the event.
4. Points may be earned only by the MVP Cardholder who pays the check. Points will not be issued for the purchase of gift cards but if the recipient is a MVP Cardholder, points will be issued upon the gift card redemption.
5. Your points will be credited to your account within 24 hours. Please allow 48 hours after joining for us to activate your card and update your enrollment information.
6. Every time your account reaches 100 points, the points will automatically be deducted and a $5 Reward will be issued. It’s just that simple! Accounts are updated daily after the close of business. Once you pass the 100 point threshold, our system will automatically deduct the 100 points and credit your card $5. This may take 24 hours to process.
7. Now for the fine print: Tweeter’s Bar & Grill, Inc. reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the MVP Loyalty Card program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the MVP Loyalty Card rules, regulation, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, all without prior notice, at any time.
8. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Tweeter’s MVP points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for award redemption only.
9. Tweeter’s Bar & Grill, Inc. reserved the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Tweeter's MVP Card Program under applicable law.
10. We occasionally send e-mail to random Tweeter’s MVP members with discount offers and information about our MVP Card reward program. We will never share or sell our list of MVP Members.
11. Employees of Tweeter’s Bar & Grill, Inc. and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the MVP Program.
12. MVP Cards unused for over 1 year are automatically cancelled. All points and rewards balances will be forfeited. Use it or lose it.
13. $10 Birthday Bonus for Registered MVP's who visited and used their MVP card at least 12 times during the year prior to their birthday month.
Q. What is the MVP Program?
A. This is Tweeter’s Loyalty program designed to reward our Guests. Members earn points for their purchases (1 point for every $1 purchased) and when you reach 100 points, $5 in food and beverage credit will automatically be added to your account overnight.
Q. Why were 100 points deducted from my account?
A. Every time your account reaches 100 points, the points will automatically be deducted and a $5 Reward will be issued.
Q. When can I spend my rewards?
A. When your account exceeds 100 points, the system will automatically deduct the points overnight and issue a $5 credit on the card. Anytime you see more than 100 points on your receipt, the system will deduct the 100 points and you will have a $5 reward to use on your next visit.
Q. How do I join?
A. Guests simply fill out a short application at any Tweeter’s location. We need your name, e-mail address, zip code and date of birth. That’s all we need to get you started. You will receive your card and begin earning points immediately on that same visit.
Q. What if I don’t have e-mail access?
A. Most people have e-mail access – either at work, the library or you can use you a relative’s or neighbor’s e-mail address. The e-mail access is the key to our program. We will be able to communicate directly and quickly with our Guests. We want to be able to keep you updated on new promotions and opportunities for even more rewards! If you have absolutely no access to e-mail, you will still accumulate points and earn food, beverage and merchandise credits. Since we won’t be able to contact you, there may be a few rewards and benefits that you will miss out on…but you will still be able to participate.
Q. Why don’t I get e-mails from Tweeter’s?
A. Your e-mail provider might be mistaking our e-mails for spam. To ensure delivery, add email@example.com to your address book. Also note our system is not designed to support duplicate e-mail addresses. For example, a husband and wife who each have their own MVP Card must also each have a unique e-mail address to receive special offers and the proper notifications associated with that account. If more than one account lists the same e-mail address, only the most recent account will receive e-mail notifications.
Q. After I have enrolled, when will my points appear on my account?
A. Within 48 hours. If they have not appeared within 48 hours call hour MVP help desk.
Q. When I redeem my rewards, will I earn points?
A. No. We do not issue points on the amount you have redeemed. For example, if your bill is $36 and you redeem $10 in rewards, you will only earn 26 points for that visit. At the time of purchase you will receive a receipt showing 36 points added, but 10 points will be automatically deducted overnight.
Q. What if I lose my card?
A. No problem. You can be re-issued a card at any Tweeter’s location. The server will give you a “Help Card” with clear instructions for the procedure to transfer your existing points onto a new one.
Q. Will my MVP Card ever expire?
A. Points and rewards on an active card never expire. Cards that have no activity for over 1 year are automatically cancelled and the points and rewards balance are forfeited. To keep your card from being cancelled, simply use it at least 1 time per year. We consider the “year” to be based on your enrollment date. For example, if you signed up for an MVP Card in June, you need to use it at least 1 time between June and May to following year.
Q. What if I have a question that isn’t covered here?
A. You can contact us with your concerns or questions.